SURRENNE in Knightsbridge is London’s new next generation wellbeing and longevity Members’ Club. SURRENNE seamlessly blends the wonders of the earth, advancements in modern science, and cutting-edge treatments, providing a holistic approach to emotional wellbeing, and physical health. Setting a new paradigm in longevity and human optimisation, the concept is founded on science backed evidence-based protocols, co-created with the thought leaders of our generation, offering a groundbreaking menu of wellness programming.
SURRENNE is a wellbeing brand launched by Maybourne, whose prestigious global hotel portfolio includes Claridge’s, The Connaught, The Berkeley, The Maybourne Beverly Hills, The Maybourne Riviera, and soon The Emory, set to open April 2024. The Club will embrace the group’s unparalleled service and peerless quality, with a new interpretation of wellness experiences.
Designed by award-winning visionary Remi Tessier, SURRENNE, where high-tech meets modern ritual, is set over four floors, with nearly 2,000 square metres entirely devoted to health and wellbeing, as well as a state-of-the-art gym. The Club is home to an uber modern 22m swimming pool, complete with sound system for in-water meditation, and will also offer a wide array of indoor and outdoor fitness classes as well as wild swimming, given its location opposite Hyde Park.
Fusing primary need states – energy and serenity; SURRENNE introduces a new approach as a global first, with its groundbreaking Longevity Clinic in partnership with tech pioneers Virtusan. Their distinguished Scientific Advisory Board includes Dr. Andrew Huberman (the Huberman lab), Dr. David Sinclair (author of Lifespan) and Dr. Shauna Shapiro, who will offer Members and hotel guests the latest in evidence-based methodologies, and diagnostics backed by neuroscience. Together they have meticulously crafted longevity and fitness protocols that cater to the individual, ensuring optimal performance, cognition and targeted physical training.
Conceptualized by industry leader Inge Theron, Creative Director of Spa and Wellness Design for Maybourne,SURRENNE offers a stellar cast of modern wellness pioneers including:
- The UK’s first and long-awaited studio from global fitness pioneer Tracy Anderson offering her revolutionary Tracy Anderson Method workouts designed to work every muscle in the body
- The latest medical grade skincare using scientifically backed ingredients with a series of signature facials by leading surgeon and skincare expert Dr Lara Devgan
- A micronutrient rich menu designed by nutritionist Rosemary Ferguson in SURRENNE Café
Coupled with this, there is also a holistic menu of multi-sensory experiences, signature dry and wet body treatments from around the world and highly efficacious facials performed by an accomplished team of therapists to rejuvenate and restore.
- Guests of The Berkeley and The Emory will receive complimentary access to SURRENNE as part of their stay at the hotels
- For further details on applying for Membership to SURRENNE contact email@example.com or visit@surrenne on Instagram